The Great British Entrepreneur Awards 2016 - Finalists
Recommended by The Mirror, Love Sunday Magazine, to name a few!
We are the number one place for authors to get honest and practical help with their book journey.
The Author School was founded in 2015 by book publicist and journalist, Helen Lewis and children's/YA author, A. Bello, bringing together decades of experience in the publishing industry. Coincidentally, they both had the same idea for The Author School and came together to make it happen. They are passionate about helping authors, giving them accurate guidance and they genuinely want to see them succeed. This is why our prices are affordable but the quality is exceptional.
At The Author School, you are taught:
1. How to self publish a book successfully if this is the path you decide to go down.
2. Understand your options regarding the more traditional route to publishing.
3. Find out how to get your manuscript into the hands of top literary agents.
4. Learn the secret tips on how to market your book successfully without breaking the bank!
5. Build a strong understanding of how to collaborate, lead and inspire others to create your ideal publishing team.
The Author School is here to help you with your book journey! We will guide you through the process of becoming a published and successful author - from manuscript to book launch. As well as A. Bello and Helen's guidance, each class has a special guest speaker, to provide additional insight and advice, from literary agents to publishers, editors to bloggers.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a debut writer, The Author School has something for everyone. Join us for the full day and get a huge amount of return on your investment or contact us if you want something more bespoke to your needs.
But don't take our word for it, see what people have to say about The Author School!